Me and My Husband

Me and My Husband

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Date Night

Last night my husband and I had a date night! He took me to dinner and I had gotten us tickets to the So You Think You Can Dance concert a couple months ago. We went to a Japanese steakhouse and it was wonderful. It was by far the best Japanese Steakhouse we have been to!

On the way to dinner we were talking to each other and Derrick was just cracking me up. He was totally acting like we were on our first date and telling me all about him and asking me all kinds of questions about me. He kept talking and rambling on about running marathons and then he would stop and say "Oh, listen to me talking about myself. what do you like to do?" We were both laughing at each other.

After dinner we headed down to OSU's campus for the concert. We had great seats. We were right in front of the stage, on the floor. We were the 8th row back so we could see all the dancing really good! I can't believe I left my camera at home- but I did. We tried taking some with our phones but they didn't come out very good. Here is one that we took just to give you an idea of how close we were.


After the show we were leaving and there was a barricade set up with security so we waited there- in the freezing cold- but we were able to meet all the dancers and I even got their autographs!! I know, how cheesy is that!?!?!! Well, there was a nice mother and son standing next to us in line so they took a couple of pictures of me with some of the dancers and they are going to e-mail them to me. When I get those pictures, I will add them to the post.

No comments: