Me and My Husband

Me and My Husband

Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby Johnson

So- I am sure all the bloggers out there don't like me because I am now officially the world's worst blogger. It has been over 2 months since my last post.

In case you don't know- Derrick and I are expecting our first baby. Little Baby Johnson is expected to be here on February 11, 2010. We went for our first ultrasound last Wednesday and the doctor said everything looked great and the heart beat was strong and healthy. We are very excited about this next journey in our lives. God has given us 4 wonderful years of marriage and time with each other and now he is adding a child to our family. We already couldn't love this baby any more.

Now that I am pregnant and have something exciting to blog about maybe I will be better at this. I will keep everyone updated with the progress and status of the baby and how fast he or she is growing!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Technically besides the May 2nd post you hadn't blogged in like over 5 months! LOL! But we still love you!

Joy said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I hope you do blog because I can't wait to hear about how you're doing, my friend =o)

(and trust me, I follow people who blog less often then you!)