Me and My Husband

Me and My Husband

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New car tags!

So, I guess I am on my way to officially becoming an Ohioan! I had to go the other day and get Ohio tags for my car. It was hard enough taking the one Tennessee one off to replace it with 2 ohio tags. I now have to have one in the front of my car and on the back. I think it is tacky but who asked me!! Now if I ever move back to Tennessee I will have to holes in the front of my car. I thought it was an emotional, yet funny, day so I had to share the pictures with you guys.



P.S. I still have my Tennessee driver's license!

3 comments:

Joy said...

In the north they're called license plates!!!

Hilary said...

Looks like you are just a few steps away from being a real Ohio citizen. Don't forget to register to vote before November!! :)

Ali b said...

AWA so no chance of coming back any time soon!! Miss you girl!!!